It is my goal to provide the highest level of
service available in real estate today, and to obtain for you the very best
price possible, in the least amount of time, and with the most convenience to
As you choose a Realtor to represent your real estate
interests, I invite you to compare my experience, credentials, and sales
performance with any of the competitors.
- California Real Estate Licensee since 1968.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a specialty in Real
Estate, University of Oregon, 1967.
- Masters Degree, California State University, San Francisco, 1972.
- Consistent #1 Top Producer at Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty
past 20 years!
- 2000 Coldwell Banker International Presidents Elite.
- Past President, Nevada County Board of Realtors, 1993.
- Realtor Associate of the Year, Nevada County Board of Realtors, 1986.
- Realtor of the Year, Nevada County Board of Realtors, 1997.
- Charter Member Nevada County Masters Club.
- GRADUATE, REALTOR
Click On Logo to See Certificate
- Certified ePro
Active Community Volunteer.
- Founding Director of Nevada County United Way.
- Past Chairman, Nevada County Juvenile Justice and
Delinquency Prevention Commission.
- Past member of Nevada County Recreation
- Founding Director and Past President of South Yuba River
- Past volunteer referee and coach Nevada County
I believe the strength of the service I have to
offer stems from the strength of the relationships I have developed throughout
my professional career. Quality service is based upon respect for the
client's needs and
an ability to listen well and respond accordingly with the
professional resources necessary to get the job done in the most efficient